Sunday, July 20, 2014

Love like Mine

Less than two months
Bound by no trust
How do I know if I'm giving too less
Or too much
You never tell me too much
I tell you everything you need to know
About me and what I have to show
I wanna say I love you so
Why am I leaving so much space
For your feelings to grow out of place
This is unbelievable
I may just be conceited, though
Why do I think you'll love me when
Your love is hot, but your heart is cold
So heres a blanket, share it with the guy you love
It could be me
Or someone else who makes you happy
But no matter what people say
You're the one I love
Proven fact no side story
Because you're the one I love
I'm sorry but
If by some chance
Someone takes my place
I hope he treats you to your tastes
Takes it at a slower pace
Looks you in the face
And shows you love like nobody can do
But thats impossible
'Cause nobody can love you like I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment