Sunday, June 10, 2012

30 Minutes To Live

[Verse 1]:
I dont have that much time, 
To show you I care. 
Not enough to beg for your love, 
Nor your life to share. 
My life is ending short, 
Not by myself. 
But because my memories are faded, 
And your picture sitting on my shelf. 

[Chorusx2]:
Thirty minutes to be the one you want me to be, 
What would you say if you are the last that I see? 
Would you call if you heard that I was slowly dying, 
My time has run out when i close my eyes, 
But i still see your face. 

[Verse 2]:
The clock ticking fast, 
And i need you here. 
Im begging for more time, 
But my end is near. 
I forget you will come, 
When youre on your way. 
Doctor, just pull the plug, 
That will make her day. 

[Chorus]:

[Verse 3]:
I almost end my life, 
And i see you there. 
God give me one more hour, 
No, this isnt fair. 
But i still die with a smile, 
Because i saw you that night. 
My life is now complete
Because i know youre alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment