Friday, April 5, 2013

Will You Notice Me?


What does it take for you to notice me?
Change the type of clothes i wear
Or maybe the way i do my hair
When our eyes meet, i feel despair
'Cause that's a world that is never there
My heart is broken and you don't care
This world is too realistic, it isn't fair
Love is greedy, why can't you share
Your heart for just a single moment
My love can be the glass that holds your potion
You're the reason why my heart is still in motion
But when you look at them i taste defeat
You left me hungry when your love is all i eat
It's heard to see hope when you look down at your feet
But i won't back down, no i won't retreat
If failure be blind, let my eyes see
I will change my clothes, my hair, and my personality
Then, maybe then
You will notice me
But maybe is just a word
That we replace for uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment